Tuesday

Jeremy and Candie's Wedding

Candie and Jeremy were married on 9-10-11!  I had an amazing time getting to know this awesome couple over the past year.  I know I must say it a lot but I really do get the best couples.  Jeremy was really the best groom I've worked with.  He even asked to do a few more pics because they really had some ideas of their own. And Candie... wow, she is so beautiful!  Seriously, movie star gorgeous!  She had such an amazing attitude through out the planning and on the wedding day.

Here is a sampling of their little white country church wedding (West Immanuel Lutheran Church in Osceola, WI and reception at R&D Catering Banquet Facility in New Richmond, WI).  Love the elegance of the details!  With the choice of sapphire blue (with a pop of orange), there was no shortage of something blue.  One of my favorite wedding trends is brides in colored shoes. 
















No comments: