Saturday

Vanessa & Jon's Wedding

Vanessa and Jon's ceremony and reception were at the Round Barn in Red Wing, MN. What a great location! The wedding had a vintage glamour feel. I love the unique details... the peacock feathers, the dangling flower boxes for the bridesmaids (all floral by Kissing 2 Lips), the table settings. I love Vanessa's old Hollywood glamour look. Beautiful!





I love how Vanessa and Jon kissed the ring and then placed it on each other's hearts during the ring exchange.


I love this praying shot!



A photo booth operated by a photographer is a new feature I'm offering at weddings. We had a blast! Originally I planned on using a background but I loved the old stone wall of the barn as a background much better.

Congrats Jon and Vanessa! What a great wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

1 comment:

Christie Lewis said...

The photos from Jon and Vanessa's wedding are absolutely beautiful. It was a pleasure working with you. I would not hesitate to recommend your services to other brides.
Your professionalism is outstanding.
Christie Lewis
Kissing 2 Lips Floral