Sunday

Jamie and Glen's Trash the Dress Session

I have the best brides! Jamie had planned on trashing her dress before she even started shopping for a photographer. When she contacted me and asked how to include a trash the dress session into my pricing, I was thrilled! The wedding ceremony was held in the yard of her parents cabin on Cedar Lake in New Richmond, WI. The following day we met again and Jamie and Glen took the plunge.

Here is the sequence from their first jump...

Love this one!

Love this sequence too!

Another favorite!
Most of the wedding party was with me in the second boat suggesting ideas and dive techniques. So they jumped again and again, perfecting their timing. I must mention we spectators were bundled up in jackets and blankets on a brisk September day.



This was so much fun for me to shoot! Lots of brides don't mind doing a session after their wedding since the dress gets so dirty at the reception anyway, but this was a photographer's dream! I love that Jamie was willing to jump in the lake that she grew up on. And the dress turned just fine.

No comments: