Sunday

Evie, Ellen and Luca

Sara invited me to her home on 10 acres to photograph her girls and nephew. There were so many amazing spots for portraits. I love all the beautiful fall color. It has been an awesome season for color.


A rare, tender moment...



Luca the entertainer... he put a leaf on his head. Once he had us all laughing he really had fun playing in the leaves trying to get a reaction out of us.


Sara was open to my ideas and said we could move anything. I'm sure she didn't expect to move a chair from the house to the yard. I love it!



This garden gate is incredible!

1 comment:

Wendy Butler said...

I am fortunate to know these three children and their incredible families and I am in awe at the photos that you have captured here. They are very special and you show that in every picture!