Wednesday

Amy and Kyle's Wedding

Amy and Kyle were married at a quaint little country church in Ellsworth Wisconsin. We did almost all the photography at Kyle's parents' home. They have a lots of land, it is an amazing property.


I love the outbuildings. They provided such a variety of unique backgrounds. And they even coordinated nicely with the colors of the dresses and flowers.















While I was lining up the wedding party, Jen my second shooter turned around and snaped this shot of the cattle posing.

The guys commented on how much they enjoyed hanging out with Kyle on his wedding day at the place they hung out growing up.




Love fall weddings! The reception was decorated with tons of pumpkins from Kyle's mom's pumpkin patch.
Congrats Amy and Kyle! I hope the love and friendship you share continues to grow every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are AMAZING! I love love love them! Thank you so much for doing such a great job. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I can't wait to show everyone!