Wednesday

Kaylyn & Taylor Senior Portrait Sessions

Senior sessions and all sessions can be shared!  An hour and a half session is more than enough time for me to combine 2 or more sessions and you will have more than enough portraits to choose from.  Seniors work out great because while an outfit change is happening I can photograph the other.  I often get asked if I do mini sessions and I have in the past but it works out much easier for a few families, seniors, couples to coordinate with my schedule instead of me trying to pick a date that works for many people.  Agree on a setting and some dates and give me a call and we can get a shared session scheduled.  

I especially love seniors sharing a session.  These girls encouraged each other to have fun!  It's also great to get some group shots of good friends.

Kaylyn and Taylor were so easy to photography, pretty and sweet too!
For this shot Taylor was literally just sitting watching Kaylyn having her turn.  All I had to say was don't move.
Stunning...

No comments: