Saturday

Donation Special

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer!

The Breast Cancer 3-day is a 60-mile walk over the course of 3 days in August.

I will be a part of the movement that's putting an end to breast cancer.


Why I Walk...
I am walking because this disease ravages so many lives. I am walking so that my kids will grow up in a world where a cure for breast cancer is a normal thing.

I walk because I can... when so many have fought for their lives, walking 60 miles is nothing.

In an effort to reach my goal by June 1st so I can focus on training I am offering a special for all who donate minimum of $125. When you donate $125 I will give you a gift certificate good for...


An Outdoor Portrait Session and a Portrait Package which includes:
1-8x10
1-5x7
8-wallets

All together the value is $175. The gift certificate is good through 5-31-10. Think about using the gift certificate for great summer or fall portraits. It would also make a great gift.

A similar offer applies to weddings too!

Only 1 donation special remains!

Contact me for details: info@dominiquenelsonphotography.com
612-203-3025

Please visit my fundraising website: http://www.the3day.org/goto/dominique

No comments: