Friday

Murphy Kids

This is one of my favorite families. I photographed the Murphy family last fall in the leaves and they won in the kids category of my best of 2007 contest...
http://dominiquenelsonphotography.blogspot.com/2008/06/best-of-2007-winners.html
Monica wanted something different and said the magic words..."Do what ever you want". I had fun using some of my favorite spots downtown Stillwater.

I had a hard time getting the real smile from Luke the oldest, quite typical of his age, so I suggested they have a contest. A who can laugh the loudest contest!

Grace definitely wins! She is really laughing so hard that she falls over!









After an attempt to get all WITHOUT smiles...

They bust out laughing!







Thanks Monica for the artistic freedom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some really cool images! I especially like the first one!

Jen Klingensmith said...

These are fantastic! I love the editing you did.
I wish I had more parents that would just go with the flow. They have no idea what we can do when given artistic freedom.
Great job Dominique!